Scottdale Early Learning is pleased to announce new members of its executive committee, effective January 1, 2023.
- Chair - Viveka Bizzell-Palmer, Managing Partner and Impact Officer, POLITICARE
- Co-Chair - Toyasha Albert, Owner, S.E.L.F. Do You Believe?
- Secretary - Jina Haynes, Vice President, Digital Enterprise Legal, BlackRock
- Treasurer - Janelle P. Baranco, Internal Audit, Baran Co., LLC
The executive committee will serve a two-year team, and will be responsible for leading the work in implementing the Strategic Plan and making decisions about urgent matters that impact the organization.
The 2023 board of directors are:
- Amity Farrar, JD, POWER 10 – Immediate Past Chair
- Ed Baines, Equifax
- Virginia Baker, Scottdale Early Learning (ex officio)
- Keith J. Blair, Ed.D., TSYS Merchant Solutions (retired)
- Dee Carswell, Pearson Education
- Chris Keeney, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Monishae O’Neill, Charles R. Drew Charter School
- Joseph Pesca, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Daria Shelton, Community Member